Amazing Jump Scratch and Win
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Texas residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WOAI viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WOAI (the Station), KABB, KMYS, Amazing Jump (the Sponsor), Imobile, and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per mobile device.
How to Play/Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one instant win per entrant. Entrants may play the game once per day during the Contest Period, up until such date entrant may become an instant winner. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To play/enter, text JUMP to 45203 from your mobile phone. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Alternatively, use a QR code reader (scanner) on your mobile device to link to play. Entrants will then receive a link to the game on the screen of his/her mobile device. Data rates may apply. Entrants will be required to enter his/her email address and verify age before starting the game. The game will indicate the number of matches required to win a prize, and the prize for such game. Text STOP to 45203 to cancel. Text HELP to 45203 for help. Entrants will receive up to two messages relating to this contest.
(c) At the conclusion of the game if the entrant is not an instant winner, then all such non-instant winners will receive a coupon valid for $5 off general admission ticket, expires November 30, 2013, has no cash value, and may not be combined with any other offer.
(d) The contest starts at 5:00 a.m. CDT on July 31, 2013, and ends on the earlier to occur of (1) when all available prizes have been won, or (2) at 11:59 p.m. CDT on August 27, 2013 (the Contest Period). Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, or for printing errors, server unavailability, mobile device failure, any other electronic malfunction, or if any text message is not received.
(e) The maximum number of instant winners for this contest game is ten (10). Instant winners will be determined at the time each game is played.
(f) By playing/entering each contestant gives permission to Station to broadcast contestants information. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Amazing Jump and the Station.
1. Up to ten (10) instant winners will each receive four (4) general admission tickets to Amazing Jump, valued at $80.00. The prize expires November 30, 2013.
2. Winners will be notified by phone/mobile device. Each winner will receive an email or mobile notification with a prize code/voucher to redeem at the Station. In the event a winner enters an incorrect or invalid email address, then such winners prize will be void. Winners will claim his/her prize in person at the Station by the expiration date, and will be required to present his/her mobile device or email with the winning prize code/voucher. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received by August 30, 2013 at the time winner(s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. As a condition of playing, players hereby (i) represent that they have complied with all the rules and regulations of this contest, have not perpetrated any fraud or deception in entering this contest or claiming a prize, and are not an employee of the Station, Sponsor, or their affiliated companies; and (ii) agree to INDEMNIFY, RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS and COVENANT NOT TO MAKE A CLAIM OR SUE San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions, and all sponsors, their owners, stockholders, directors, board of trustees, officers, employees, agents, representatives, insurers, successors, heirs and assigns and each and every person acting by, through, under or in concert with them, or any of them (hereinafter collectively and individually referred to as Releases) of and from all manner of action or actions, cause or causes of action, at law or in equity, suits, claims, demands, liability, loss, cost or expense, of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, fixed or contingent (hereinafter referred to as Claims) which player may have or hereafter have against Releases by reason of any injuries or damages that player may sustain, whether to his/her person, property or reputation, as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the contest or his/her use of the prize.
4. If a winner does not claim his/her prize by the expiration date, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station or Sponsor.
5. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station or Sponsor(s). The Station or Sponsor(s) have the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
6. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
7. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
8. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and Sponsor(s) are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of players.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 4335 NW Loop 410, San Antonio TX 78229, http://mobile.woai.com/home.aspx and http://www.woai.com/home.aspx.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WOAI RE: Amazing Jump Scratch N Win, 4335 NW Loop 410, San Antonio ,TX by September 8, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, Imobile, and Amazing Jump accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by entrants participation in this contest or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
7. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.