Facebook Contest RulesOneTime Facebook Contests Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Texas residents who are18 years of age or older, reside in the WOAI-TV viewing area, and are anexisting user of Facebook.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group,Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, and any other company which owns, programsor provides other services to television broadcast station WOAI-TV (theStation), KABB, KMYS, Upickem, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com,their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and alllocal television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other mediacompanies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. Theterm immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings,children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more thanone winner per contest.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address per day.
2. To enter, log onto the WOAI TV Today Facebook page at www.facebook.com/News4WOAITodayand click Like to access the online contest entry page and online entryform. Complete the online entry form with your name, email address,and phone number, and birth date in the provided area and click submit. Nomechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. From time to time, the Station will solicit entrants to enter to win certainprizes on a particular day between 5:30 a.m. CT and 10:00 p.m. CT. Station is not responsible for lost or misdirected entries, printing errors,server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. On any particular day which the Station solicits entries, the Station willrandomly select a certain number of winners from among valid entries. Thenumber of winners to be selected and the applicable prize(s) will be announcedon the Stations Facebook page at the time Station solicits entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
5. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with,incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. Allentries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., SinclairTelevision Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged orreturned.
1. The number of winners to be selected and the applicable prize(s) will beannounced at the time the Station solicits entries. Prize values will notbe less than $10 and shall not exceed $100. Winner(s) will be notified ofthe estimated retail value of the prize(s). Station will advise winnersof any prize restrictions.
2. Winner(s) will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming prizes,winner(s) must provide their correct name, address and telephone number toStation at the time of notification. Winner(s) must sign and return arelease and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 5 days ofnotification (or shorter time period if the use of the prize is time sensitive,as announced by the Station) at the time winner(s) claims his/her prize inperson at the Station. U.S.picture identification to claim prizes (i.e., U.S. drivers license, green card,or official photo identification). Station reserves the right to examine additionalidentification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on theidentification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 2 days (or shorter time period if theuse of the prize is time sensitive, as announced by the Station), or does nottimely return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited,and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomlyselected from among remaining valid entries. If due to the nature of theprize time does not permit for an alternate winner, then the prize will beforfeited, another winner will not be selected, and the prize will remain theproperty of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at thesole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute aprize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federaltaxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forthin these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligibleto win only one prize within any 60 day period, regardless of the number ofcontests entered.
7. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and SinclairTelevision Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prizefails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and SinclairTelevision Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directlyor indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that San Antonio Television, LLC,Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have theright to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and thefact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financialremuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normalbusiness hours at WOAI-TV, 1031 Navarro, San Antonio, TX 78205 and on the Stations website atwww.woai.om .
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stampedenvelope to WOAI-TV, PO Box 2641, San Antonio, TX 78299 within 30 daysfrom the drawing date, and indicate which drawing/prize date.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is voidwhere prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair TelevisionGroup, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC, KABB, KMYS,Woobox, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, and prize providersaccept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, lossesor damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possessionor use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes orcontest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change theaforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims ofliability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respectiveparent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and allclaims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrantsparticipation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, Facebook) are notaffiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no waysponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.